Belle of the Ball live playtest at Pruvop, Thu. May 10, 6pm!


Head's up! I'm running a live playtest of Belle of the Ball with a brand new group of gamers at the Pruvop offices! Interested? I'll have several prototypes available for simultaneous groups if there's enough turnout. As always, you can find the most up-to-date info on Belle of the Ball here.

BELLE OF THE BALL PLAYTEST
Thursday, May 10
6pm • Each game lasts about 30-45min.
200 N. Mangum St.
Suite 201
Durham

You have to call to get into the building. If you're interested, email me at gobi81@gmail.com to get the secret digits!

Comments

  1. Oh man, are you kidding me? Why this weekend of all of them?!

    I really hope you do more open-play-things like this because I'd love to go to one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Week, rather...

    The wish for further similar events stands. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design